Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Daily Turn-Up


Good morning friends! Happy hummpppp daayyyyyy! Tbh (to be honest- I recently learned what this meant. I'm hip!) this week I've been playing catch up. It snowed last week and since then I've felt completely out of whack! Funny story...my university uses an automated phone call to notify students and faculty of delays and cancelations during inclement weather. For some reason I received a call saying campus was closed, at five in the morning. Somehow, I forgot that I was no longer a student there and I believed classes were canceled for the day. I went back to sleep and woke up around 10 am, it was then that I realized I was home. In my bed. Not at school. I honestly forgot! I guess getting a phone call at 5 in the morning will do that to you.

Since this incident I've been out of it. Luckily I've had Spotify to get me through it. I don't know about you, but the first thing that I do when I wake up is play a Spotify playlist. This makes waking up more pleasant and I'm all about that! I start listening to it in the morning and I'm usually still listening to it in the afternoon. Yup, it's that long. It keeps you moving and grooving the entire day.



Happy Turn-Up 

Let me know which songs are your favorite! 

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment