Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Diary Of A Post Grad Gal: Intro

In the past few months since graduating from college I've been jotting down experiences, thoughts and tips on the post graduate life. I guess you can call it diary of some sort? After graduating I kept thinking were my feelings, thoughts and experiences normal? Did other people feel this way or was I just crazy? I finally mustered up the courage to ask my fellow graduates if they were feeling the same way or had similar experiences. I was shocked to find that I wasn't crazy and I wasn't alone. THANK GOD!

Now that I knew I wasn't alone the next thought that raced into my head is "why don't people talk about it?" Was it a secret taboo that that I was unaware of? After  some serious thought I decided that I'm going to talk about it! I want people to know they are not alone and that their feelings are valid. As you can tell from the title the name of this series is The Diary Of A Post Graduate Gal. Once a month I'll post some tips, funny stories and my personal experiences.

 I am really excited about this series and I want you guys to be involved! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to tweet or email me!


#TDPGG
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment