Monday, November 3, 2014

October Favorites


The month of October has been pretty good to me as you can see. Time for some favorites: 

Ben Howard: I Forget Where We Were- Ben's newest album is so good i've listened to it multiple times already. You can find the album on Spotify, while your there you might as well follow me if you already aren't ;) 

Mac Prep & Prime- I like this face primer, it keeps everything where it's suppose to be. 

Girls In White Dresses- Funny book. If you like the movie 27 Dresses you'll definitely like this book. 

Cookie Butter- The most delicious thing I've ever tasted. I just found out there's an ice cream flavor also...

Falsies Mascara- Guys, my eyelashes are non-existent. I've bought tons of high end mascara in hopes of giving my lashes a lift and nothing worked. One day I had an event and I ran out of mascara, so I rushed to Ulta and picked up this mascara randomly. Since then I have never used another mascara. It's gives my lashes volume and length, now that's the dream #forthewin

Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Tea- This tea is like happiness in your mouth. It actually does taste like sugar cookies! 

What were you guys loving this October? 

xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment