Monday, September 8, 2014

Start Your Monday Right!

Can we please have a moment of silence for the end of the weekend...sorry friends it's time to go back to real life! I know it was difficult to get out of bed today because it was a struggle for me. And by struggle I mean STRUGGLE. It's the strangest thing one day I'm a morning person and the next day I'm not. Today is the day that I'm not a morning person, figures. So to get myself going this morning I had to pump the jams and boyyyyy did it make a difference! I went from grouchy to peppy just two songs into this playlist. It's amazing how music can change your mood! So obviously I had to share this playlist with you all, I hope it brings you as much peppiness as it did for me! P.S this playlist is best when played on shuffle.



xoxo 



dc3fa38551790e4127e83cfbc7a26aae174671f7334e5429e4

No comments:

Post a Comment