Monday, September 1, 2014

100 Happy Days

Happy Labor Day ladies and gents! Can you believe that today is September 1st? I certainly can't, I'm pretty sure that I graduated like yesterday, right? But really, where did the time go? This summer has been quick with a plethora of different emotions and feelings. I was excited to graduate in May, but nervous to leave my mountain home. In June I was optimistic yet antsy about finding a job. July was a roller caster of feelings it ranged from annoyance and discouraged to confused and jumpy (what a month right?). Then came August, I started feeling more positive and ended with me feeling blessed beyond my wildest dreams. It's amazing what a change of attitude can do. If you think positive thoughts it can really change your attitude and outlook on life. I know that I sound like a broken record, but positive thoughts really make all the difference. I'm aware that it can be a challenge, but if you try just a little bit everyday, you'll be on your way to happier days.

I have decided to challenge myself to being happy for 100 days. Now, you may be thinking how can a person be happy for 100 days? In a row at that. You may think "I don't have time for that" or "I'm too busy." How crazy does that sound? You don't have time to be happy? I'm not gonna lie, these were some of my thoughts at first when I heard about this challenge. Then after some thought I got a little sick to my stomach because I can't take a little time out of my day to be happy? I can't just enjoy the moment that I'm in? That's a little sickening don't you think? We go through life constantly busy and never enjoying the life we live. We can't live our ONLY life like this! So everyday I'm going to submit a picture of something that made me happy with the hashtag #100HappyDays. It's going to be difficult but I'm so ready for happier days! Who wouldn't be?!



Now I'm going to challenge you all to 100 Happy Days! Remember this all about you, not about trying to please others, okay? You are too wonderful and lovable to not be happy!  We can do it together! If you are interested in participating let me know down below or shoot me an email! Make sure to register on the 100 Happy Days website. Because of this challenge 20,000,000 happy moments have been created, and you can be a part of that! You all should browse the website there's some really interested information and resources.



100 Happy Days are ahead of us! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment