Monday, March 2, 2015

January & February Favorites

Another month another favorites. 
Fashion 
Joggers | These pants are so comfy that it doesn't feel like you're wearing pants, and those are the best kinds of pants. Am I right? 
Booties | You've probably seen these booties a lot because I've been parading them around quite a bit. They are Anne Klein and I'm in love with them. 
 Sweaters and Zippers | This sweaters has cool zippers, and it was very affordable (I got it for 75% off)

Beauty 
Choè | This is my I'm an adult perfume. I figure since I'm about to turn 23 I shouldn't smell like cotton candy all the time. 
Cover RX | This is my holy grail primer. It's kind of  a gel consistency and goes on really easy. 
Smoky Extravagant | This Makeup Forever mascara is by far the BEST mascara I've ever used. I have little non-existent lashes and this makes them look like I'm wearing false lashes. 

Noms
Clif | I will always love Clif bars. They are great in a pinch and on the go. My favorite flavor is White Chocolate Macadamia Nut. 
Get Lost | This tea is meant to aid in weight loss, but I mostly drink it because it tastes good and it helps with bloating. 

APP
Popnod | I loooooooove this app! If you don't have it, get it. You shop at your favorite stores and donate to your favorite charities at the same time. 

xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Joggers are the best! They're cute and comfortable, can it get any better than that? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I am literally obsessed with joggers, it feels like you're not even wearing pants haha. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete