Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Let's Play Catch Up

Hi. It's me Dahlia. Remember me? But really...it's been a while since I last blogged, BUT I have been doing a lot of planning for some upcoming projects for the blog. I can't wait for you all to see them! Since I've been away for a little while it's only right that I catch you up. Right? Okay.

Pardon me as I flood this blog post with photos.

Food
I love food. Recently I've really enjoyed cooking, and putting together yummy meals and snacks. If you follow me on Tumblr you've seen some of my scrumptious food! If you aren't following me on Tumblr, follow me! We can tumble together ;) See what I did there?

                                                                                                                        


                                                                    


                                                                                                            



                                                                                                                            

                                                    

Let me know if you're interested in any recipes!                                                                                                                                                                         

Blogger Scene 
On January 22, I attended my very first DC blogger event! It was hosted by Ashley in DC and The Fashionably Broke. I mean what a great night, these ladies know how to throw and host a shindig! I met some amazing ladies and learned so much from their panel of bloggers. Their panel consisted of Alicia of Alicia Tenise, Alison of AllyCog, Cheralee of Miss Lyle Style and Julien of It's Julien.

                                  
Stephanie David, CEO of PopNod!                                                 

Blogger panel! 
                                                  

                                  

Joanne and I, she has a great blog called Fabulously Average. Check her out!        
Alicia and I snapped a quick pic!                                                                                       


OOTD Obsessed 
I mean who doesn't love a good OOTD? I love scrolling through them on Instagram and Tumblr, especially when I'm in a fashion funk.

                                                                                                                                        


                                                                                                                        

Callie Thorpe is currently one of my favorite bloggers, her style is so fab! Her outfits are always on point! Check out her blog From The Corners Of The Curve 


                                                                                                     


                                                                                                           


Alumna? 
I feel odd telling people I'm an Alumna of Mount St. Mary's University basically because my freshman year was like last year, right? This weekend I headed up to my good ole mountain for Homecoming weekend! I went to the game...but left early because I was dying of hunger! Then spent the rest of the day catching up with some of my Mount family at the local watering hole. It was magical.


                                                                                                                          


                                                                                                                                


                                                  





Truthfully Yours, Dahlia will now return to regular posts...scouts honor

Let me know if you guys would like to see more posts like this. 

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment