Tuesday, December 2, 2014

BLOGMAS X VLOGMAS DAY 2: NOVEMBER FAVORITES

Another month another favorites. Each month I always have new favorites, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing...let's say good!


Trader Joe's Vanilla Cinnamon Black Tea| This tea warms my soul, it's like the holidays in a cup.

StyleSeat| This app is pure genius! You can book hair, makeup and nail appointments all through this app. Just put in your zip code and it will inform you of stylists, salons and makeup artists in the area. You can see their ratings and pictures of their work as well. If you're interested you just book your appointment.

Argan Oil| This is an oldie, but goodie. It keeps my hair soft and shiny, it's also great moisture sealing  which is a must in the winter time.
Note: Sealing is when you use a hydrating, light leave-in conditioner or hair cream then sealing the ends of your hair with a light oil)

Ardell Lashes| I was felt like my makeup routine needed some sass so I added the lashes to spice things up.

Statement Necklace| I am OBSESSED with this necklace, it makes me feel so chic! It's also only $7.26 #steal

Skater Dress| This is my new casual little black dress and I am in love! First off, the material is so soft and flowy. Secondly, you can belt it, wear a vest, or knot one side, it's very versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment