Monday, September 22, 2014

100 Days Of Happiness Check-In

The past 21 days have been surprisingly...happy. It's amazing the things you can do when you change your mindset. I'm aware I sound like a broken record but to be quite honest I don't care! Don't get me wrong I've had a few bumps in the road and because of this challenge I was able to see them as a positive lesson and not a punishment.  I've learned a lot about myself in the last few days, I can't wait for the next 79 days! If you all would like to start this challenge shoot me an email, we can do it together!


I happily present to you the last 21 days...

Day 1- A pretty day in my neighborhood
Day 2- I bought myself a jumbo to-do list note pad and stationary! Does work supplies excite anyone else? 
Day 3- My first iced pumpkin spice latte of the year! It was delish.
Day 4- I finally got to talk to my roommate who moved to China for the year. I caught her when she was eating! Sorry Lola! It was so nice catching up with her. 
Day 5- My breakfast looked so yummy I had to document it #noms
Day 6- I had a long day at work and was ecstatic to finally be in my bed! 

Day 7- Sunday Selfies? Is that a thing?
Day 8- I made some motivational posters and framed them. It was a great addition to my room! Let me know if you guys want one!
Day 9- Brownies and catching up with friends.
Day 10- Another Selfie...I was trying out a new eye look, let me know if you guys like it!
Day 11- Going through old photos on my iPhone and I found this gem of my roommate and I.
Day 12- My daily cup of coffee and a morning treat 


Day 13- I added this beautiful quilted coat to my closet. Did I mention it has leather shoulders...#yesplease
Day 14- Cheat Day...like big time. This was obviously shared with friends.
Day 15- Got some pumpkin spice flavored gum to curb my sweet tooth, it's pretty good. 
Day 16- Rummaging through old photo albums and found my first communion photos! Look at those white tights!

Day 17- I worked an event in the coolest space I've ever seen!
Day 18- I finally found a free reflection app! I've always wanted one of these but was never willing to shell out money for it. 
Day 19- I hung out with some friends from college. I missed them a ton! 
Day 20- Another cheat day...you can't pass up IHOP!
Day 21- Sunday mornings are always my favorite. Working on the blog while caffeinating myself. 

Stay tuned for my next check in! 
How is your challenge going? Let me know down below!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment