Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fall Fever

Hey Friends! Happy Hump Day! Today while looking for clothes to put on my body, I realized that fall is right around the corner. This automatically brought a smile to my face. One of the top five things to know about me is that I LOVE fall.  The leaves are turning and the sweater game is so strong (#sweatergame). So instead of finding clothes to wear this morning I spent about an hour on Tumblr and Pinterest looking at the fall looks and I have some serious clothing envy.

This is so Spencer Hastings.

Need that jacket.

This jacket too!

Button down and shoes get in my closet please. I also want to cut my hair like this.

So comfy and easy. 

Camo is never out of style.

Neither is army

This jacket is to die for!

I need this sweater. 

This entire look is everything. 

Are you all ready for fall?! 

xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment