Monday, June 2, 2014

Real Life: Music Monday

Hey everyone! Sorry about the inconsistent posts I've been sick for about two weeks and finally starting to feel like myself again. Due to my lack of posts I decided that this Music Monday deserved not just one song but an entire playlist! I've been listening to a lot of music lately and I definitely have some goodies that I believe you all are going to love. There's a little bit of everything in this playlist and I think I may have achieved that perfect balance. This is debatable because I think every playlist I make is the perfect balance...so until I make my next playlist this is the PERFECT balance. I hope you all enjoy this music as much as I have recently!

        






Let me know which songs are your favorite! Tweet me @DahliaJay 


xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment