Friday, March 7, 2014

Real Life: Treat Yo Self!

Happy Friday Ladies and Gents! I'm especially happy because I just found out I officially have 64 days until graduation! I honestly can't believe I've been in college for almost 4 years. I'm aware I sound like some Vitamin C lyrics but, it truly in unbelievable! I remember move-day freshman year like it was yesterday. I was a few seconds away from a panic attack, but when I settled in it felt like home :) But I digress! In celebration of the 64 days I have left I've decide to treat myself!


Today I'm going to watch Frozen, then snuggle up with a good book. You all are probably thinking, "that's it?" Yes that's it! I originally wanted to go on a major shopping spree then I remembered I'm a college student and need to save money so...mmm, better not.


P.S. Remember to treat yo self
xoxo lovies,




No comments:

Post a Comment