Monday, February 3, 2014

Real Life: My Last Homecoming :(

This weekend was my university's homecoming weekend! Yes, our homecoming is in February. We don't have a football team so we have a basketball homecoming. We have a dance on Friday night then the game Saturday afternoon. It sounds odd that we have a dance but my school doesn't have very many chances for formal events but I still enjoy it. Any chance to dress up and dance the night away with friends can't be passed up! I started feeling a little emotional because I knew this would be my last homecoming as a student. I didn't cry or anything but I was definitely realizing that my time at school is quickly coming to an end. I like many college students complain about my school, how small it is, my classes or the people. Beneath all those complaints is a girl who loves her university and wouldn't change it for anything. I would have never met all these wonderful and beautiful people nor the courage to take a different path then most. I'll miss it here come May 11th no matter how much I dislike it now due to the pile of work staring at me on my desk. I would rather speak with you all but my moral theology textbook thinks otherwise. I'll ignore it for a little while ;) There I go trailing off again! Back on track Dahlia! On Saturday we won our game with a three-pointer with .3 seconds left! What an intense game! My voice was definitely a little sore from all the cheering but it was so worth it! All in all it was an amazing weekend!






What I wore
Dress: Forever 21 
Nude Pumps: Steve Madden 

xoxo 
P.S I didn't forget about the surprise guys I still have some kinks that need to be ironed out! When everything is set in stone you'll be the first to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment