Sunday, December 29, 2013

Real LIfe: Shine In The New Year Pt. 3!

Real LIfe: Shine In The New Year Pt. 3!


This outfit is definitely for celebrating New Years at the club with friends. This sequined patterned skirt paired with black shell crop top shows just a tad bit of skin. I choose wedges for this outfit so you can dance the night away without having to take your shoes off! I kept the accessories to a minimum since the necklace is quite the statement piece. Since this is quite the festive look i've decided to pair it with a smokey eye.

I hope you all enjoyed the 3 outfits I put together for New Years! Let me know witch ones are your favorite!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt and crop. I would probably wear flats or comfy heels b/c I know that I'm going to be out all night and I definitely wouldn't want sore feet the next day.

    ReplyDelete