Monday, December 30, 2013

Real Life: 14 Things To Do In The New Year

While catching up on some blogs there was a lot of talk about New Year resolutions, which was grim reminder of last years resolutions that I never accomplished. In all honesty I'm not a fan of New Year resolutions. I, like a lot of the world make all these  unrealistic resolutions and when another year quickly passes by I realize I haven't done anything on my list. Since I will be entering a new chapter of life e.g graduating from college, possibly going to graduate school or getting a job, I want to set realistic goals that I can actually accomplish and will be helpful to my future. Meredith at Cotton's Pickins  has created a challenge to find 14 small resolutions that are realistic! Below I've come up with some goals.




What are your 14 resolutions? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment