Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Real Life: What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Bonjour Everyone! Recently when catching up on some blogs I noticed that a lot of people were doing What I'm Loving Wednesday's and I thought that was just darling! So I decided that I would jump on the bandwagon and do one of my own. I thought this would be perfect to do because I have been loving on a lot of things lately.


Food & Drink:
 I have been reunited with Vita CoCo, and boy am I happy. I use to have this regularly and all of the sudden I just stopped. It's so refreshing and filled with electrolytes, so it's perfect for a pre-workout beverage. 
I am so in love with these dark chocolate covered Acai berry's! They are so delicious and they're the perfect little summer time treat! Try refrigerating them! Yum!

Good Reads:
I just started reading Meg Cabot's Queen of Babble, and it's such a great book! There's never a dull moment. Can't wait to finish it!  

Cosmetics:
My Clinique gel moisturizer is perfect for summer. It's light yet very moisturizing.
Also Loving my MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Powder! I've been having some skin issues lately and it covers it right up!
This Burt's Bee's lotion is great for summer it has a little bit of shimmer in it giving you a summer glow without being in the sun forever. 
Randoms: 
This Nike Trainer app has been kicking my butt! If you want a really good challenging workout get this app! I promise you won't regret it!
I recently just joined the IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) network. This was the best decision ever, there are so many helpful tips for blogging and the community is so friendly! 
My Toms have been my best friend this summer. I'm constantly on the move at work and these shoes are really comfy and look cute!

What are you guys loving?!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment