Thursday, June 20, 2013

Real Life: Dinnerware

This semester my roommates and I finally got an apartment, we've been waiting a whole year for this. The only difference between our old room and this apartment is that we have a kitchen, which I am a little too excited about. My roommates and I are sooo excited that we've pretty much been planning all year long throwing out ideas here and there randomly. I'm not even going to lie, I'm VERY happy  about having a kitchen not only because I can cook my own meals and not deal with gross caf food but dinnerware (e.g plates, bowls, cups, mugs, salad bowls). For some reason the thought of buying dinnerware makes me feel like a big girl?
So I have been on the hunt for wonderful dinnerware, places like Target, Ikea, HomeGoods. I even contemplated making my own customized plates with permanent  marker (something I saw in pinterest). So far, this is the only dinnerware that I truly like. The square plates and bowls are from target and the rest of the items are from ikea, all very reasonably priced.

Where do you get your dinnerware?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment