Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring Essentials



Now that Spring is finally here (even though it doesn't feel like it on the east coast!) there are just some thing I can't do without this spring.


  1. Hats, Hats, Hats! I hate being blinded by the sun and this cute Southern Proper hat is great for that!
  2. Water Bottle. I believe it's so important to remain hydrated so I try my best to drink at least on refill of my Nalgene. 
  3. Koozie and Diet Coke. I have been on the hunt for a nice koozie for a while now. I like this Lilly Pulitzer one but I'm still not sure if I want it. If you guys have any suggestions let me know!
  4. A sweashirt. Only because it's still a little cold on the east coat.
  5. Toms. My go to shoe, they are super comfy.
  6. Tote Bag. Now that school is over I use tote bags instead of backpacks, because they remind me too much of school! 




Spring Essentials



What are your spring essentials
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment