Thursday, February 28, 2013

Real Life: Friday Facts!

Hello! This is my first time doing Friday Facts. I thought it would be a nice way to spice up the blog a little bit. Hope you all enjoy!


  1. I go back to school on sunday...
    • I could cry! I was legitimately the only person on spring break so early! So when I'm going back to school everyone is leaving for spring break. So. Unfair.
  2. I need to go shopping like ASAP.
    • My closet is in some need of TLC and could use a good revamping, especially in the shoe department. 
  3. I'm back on my healthy kick!
    • Hopefully it stays that way. I start off so good and then I start to fizzle out slowly, this time I determined to keep it
Hope you all liked this little post! Let me know what you all think?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment