Friday, December 14, 2012

Real Life: Yay! I'm Alive!

Hello All!
I'm sorry for my MIA-ness, but school was really taking up every waking moment of my life! Then before I knew it finals were right around the corner and we all know what that means, stress-city! But thank the sweet baby Jesus that I finished on Wednesday night. What a relief it is to know that you don't have to do a lick of school work for like a month and half.
Since I haven't been able to blog, I have a lot to fill you in on!


  1. I got an event planning internship! It's for the spring and summer and I will be working in my schools events and special programs office. 
  2. My new favorite show is Scandal! It's so good, it makes want to go into government PR just so I can be the next Olivia Pope! Seriously everyone needs to check it out, it's soooo good theres never a dull moment. I watched all of season in about five days moving on to season two today! 




       3. I got my cartilage pierced! I did it a while ago and wasn't sure if I was going to keep it, but after           a few months I love it! So it's here to stay!


                                           
       4. I saw the moon turn red? Yes it was confusing one minute it was normal then the next it was red, like really red! My roommate said that it was the reflection of mars on the moon, either way it was really cool! 
This picture does not do it any justice! It was super red!
    5. I really like doing other people's hair and makeup! It sounds weird but lately some of my friends have been asking if I can do theirs and I really like it!
I did a french twist thingy for my roommate for our Junior Ring Dance

Side Twits with cascading curls

Fishtail Braid



Here is everything else thats been going on! 







OOTN

OOTD
Thanksgiving with my friend!



 Junior Ring Dance

Christmas Dance with some of my roommates. 


I hope that everyone has a good rest of their semester. Study hard and Good Luck! Talk to you all soon! 

xoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment