Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Real Life: Things have been rough

Hello All,
This week has been depressing. Everything has gone wrong and I just want to dig a hole and stay there...for a long time. I literally just wanted to give up and throw away all the hard work i've done so far this semester. Then today in my Theology class I pulled out my bible, now this is the bible I received at my high school graduation. On the first page my headmaster wrote a bible verse for each student, I never got the chance to read it (sad I know, I graduated three years ago!). So I immediately opened up to the verse and read it. It was exactly what I needed.


So I'm going to take these words of wisdom and push on, sometimes that's all that you can do.
Have a great week everyone.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment