Sunday, October 21, 2012

Real Life: I met Twenty One Pilots!

Hello everyone!
I have had the most crazy weekend! I sang in my school's talent cabaret, which was absolutely nerve racking! The show was two nights Friday and Saturday and I decided to sing Adele's Turning Tables. Then on Saturday night after the cabaret my school's student activities brought the band Twenty One Pilots to perform! They are absolutely amazing! Their show the night before in Ohio was completely sold out! These guys are so energetic, there was not a single boring moment from beginning to end. After the show me and my friends got to meet them and take pictures! I was sooooooo excited, they are such nice and funny guys, by far the best night ever! I took some videos and pictures enjoy!








I couldn't hide my excitement!


They started playing drums in the middle of the room!



One of my favorite songs! 

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Go check out Twenty One Pilots! 
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment