Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Real life: Cook With Me! Chicken Alfredo Pizza

How great does that look?! I recently was hanging out with my cousin and she taught me how to make her famous chicken Alfredo pizza, and let me tell you it is delicious! The funny thing about this pizza is that she came up with the recipe on her own! She thought "hey I love chicken Alfredo and pizza, there must be a way I can combine both!". Hence chicken Alfredo pizza!
So I thought why not share this recipe with you guys!
You going to need:
About 4 or 5 chicken breasts
1/2 of a red onion
1/2 of a red pepper
1 bottle of Alfredo pasta sauce
Red pepper flakes
Basil (fresh or dried)
Oregano (fresh or dried)
I used pre made pizza crust but you can make your own too!
1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese

1) First fully cook whole chicken breast in a skillet adding some salt and pepper.
2) While chicken is cooking preheat your oven to 400 degrees and cut up the red peppers and onions


3) When chicken is done cooking cut them into cubes. Then put aside with peppers and onions
4) Then get your pizza crust and put the Alfredo sauce all over crust and be generous. (we made two pizzas and had just a little bit of Alfredo sauce left)
5) When pizza is nicely covered in sauce take you red pepper flakes, basil and oregano and put it on top of the sauce. ( I put them all on in a continuous z motion until most of the pizza was covered, but be careful with the red pepper flakes because they are spicy! I went a little overboard!)


6) Add the onions, red peppers and chicken.
7) Finally add the mozzarella cheese and pop in the oven for about 20 mins or whatever way you like your cheese melted.
8) Slice and Enjoy!


Hope you all go a try out this recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment