Thursday, June 14, 2012

Real Life: Be yourself, because everyone else is taken


We've all had that moment where we were a follower instead of a leader whether it be intentionally or unintentional. Most of the time we do it to fit in because we think it is the norm, I personally know that I am a victim of this. I'm no expert, but after 20 years on this earth I have come to realization that being a follower is so overrated. Who wants to act like someone else? There is already one everybody, there is no need for hundreds of copies of the same person, thats just annoying. We live in such a large world and I do not want to be caught being someone that i'm not, I don't stand out and i'm not special. Who cares if your a 20 year old college student who loves to dance, sing, bake, rock climb, canoe, watch Toddlers and Tiaras and Dance Moms, and much more! Love yourself and the person that you are or becoming, you are unique! 

Be yourself, because everyone else is taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment