Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Ladies, Take Care Of Yo Self

Hello wonderful humans! Are you aware that this month is Woman's Health Month? Well it is! Ladies it's so important that we take great care of ourselves. We only have one body and one life to live, so treat your bodies well. Whether it be eating healthier, taking daily walks or drinking more water. I have recently added multi-vitamins to my everyday routine plus additional calcium vitamins since my calcium intake isn't the best. I aim to go for a jog at least 3 to 4 times a week right after work and I'm trying really hard to put the diet coke down and grab for a water more often. The diet coke addiction is so real.

Another important aspect of women's health is immunizations and routine check ups. Now I'm not going to lie, I didn't exactly know what check ups I'm suppose to have and when. Does anyone else feel that way? If so, there is a solution! Thanks to the great people of Oscar Health they've made the perfect roadmap for us ladies so we stay on track. This cute little graphic is great to put on your fridge or in your bathroom. Follow this and we'll be in tip top shape in no time! They also use tech to help woman stay on top of their health, like their health personal timeline that shows their entire health history right within the Oscar app to know what check-ups they need and what ones they've already gotten! Check them out here. 


I hope this was helpful! 
Happy Women's Health Month! 

Truthfully Yours, 




No comments:

Post a Comment