Monday, March 23, 2015

Backpackin' Around

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and enjoyed the first day of spring! Today I want to talk about backpacks. Not the rolling backpacks or the ones twice your size you toted around in elementary school. No ladies, I talking about a grown up backpack. They are so cute and trendy. Just throw all your stuff in it and go on with your life, hands free I might add! I am all about this trend. Lugging around huge purses on one side can take a toll on the bod. Backpacks are perfect for festival season, everything you need for the day fits and you can dance the day away without having your arms restricted. So I going to put away my purse of bricks for a little while and start rocking one of these bad boys below.




Which one is your favorite!? 


Truthfully Yours, 


No comments:

Post a Comment