Monday, February 16, 2015

#MBFW

Helloo friends! Did you have a great Valentine's Day? Good? Good! We were hit with a nice unexpected wintery mix this v-day. It was magical. This week I know everyone has been hyped up about Valentine's day, finding the perfect gift, planning surprises for their significant other. Which is adorable I might add! I got into the spirit as well. But...I was way more excited about Mercedes Benz Fashion Week! Like, ecstatic.  I couldn't wait to grab some v-day chocolate and watch the shows. It was amazing.

My favorite show so far is BCBGMaxazria. The clothing was phenomenal and the boots were to die for! My next shoe purchase WILL be thigh high boots. If you didn't catch the show...here you go.


Another great show was the adidas Originals x Kanye West. It was very refreshing and the little speech he gives in the beginning was inspiring. You go Kanye. The clothing consisted of a lot of basics in neutral colors, which I love! I'm all about the basics and neutrals. This wasn't your normal fashion either. See for yourself. If you look closely you can see Kylie Jenner in the mix.



Another goodie was the Mara Hoffman show. The hair in this show was on point! I'll definitely be trying it out. The clothing was fab. Mara, everything was beautiful. 



I can't wait to watch the rest of the shows! Which one's have been your favorite so far? 

xoxo

P.S- While your catching up on fashion week be sure to catch up on what going on in the world with The Skimm. Every morning bright and early, delivered to email is your dose of sassy daily news. They've skimmed all the important stuff for you. Super sweet, right? Right. Sign up below. 

 http://www.theskimm.com/?r=4AZQA.



No comments:

Post a Comment