Sunday, December 21, 2014

VLOGMAS X BLOGMAS DAYS 19, 20 & 21


Friends! Can you believe that Christmas is four days away. I don't know about you, but I still have to finish shopping... I had every intention of getting some of it done this weekend but something very exciting was happening! I don't think I've ever mentioned this but two of my very good friends have been abroad for the past four months. Nicole, was studying abroad in Costa Rica and Lola is teaching in China. Nicole was suppose to come back at midnight today but she missed her flight and had to catch one late this morning. Lola on the other hand was scheduled to come back the 23rd. Last night I received a snapchat from her which was odd because I was pretty sure she couldn't send or receive any snapchat in China. When I opened it, it was a picture of her at home with the caption "surprise!" I freaked out! It was so unexpected! I'm so happy to have my favorite people back in the country!


No comments:

Post a Comment