Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gift Guide: Your BFF

Guys it's official the holidays are here! Thanksgiving still has to make an appearance but after that we're in the clear! I love giving gifts but it can be hard finding the perfect gift especially for your BFF. So I created a gift guide to make shopping a little easier! Did I mention that all of these gifts are under $30? #winning


1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8

1- For your friend who loves room decor. These prints are so great. You can customize them as well. Maybe an inside jokes between you and your bestie? $18
2- For the coffee or tea drinker in your life. I love the gold accents on this mug. $10
3- For the book nerd in your life. This book has great reviews. I read the sample of this and it was hilarious! $17.65 
4-This is for the tea drinker in your life. This tea infuser is cute and vintage looking I can't get enough of it! This would go great with the mug. $12
5- For your friend who sings in the shower. This little speaker is soooo powerful! It can be heard all throughout the house, sorry mom and dad... $17.99
6- For your friends that love the smell of a sexy man. Who doesn't love that smell? Am I right ladies! But really, this candle smells AHHMAZINGGG! $22.50
7- For the fashionista in your life. This hat is a bit of a splurge but it's so chic! $62
8- For the health nut in your life. Graze Box has some of my favorite snacks in the world and they're healthy. You can do a one time box for a friend or yourself for 6.99 or purchase a gift certificate on their website. 
Want to get your first and fifth box for free? Use this code: DAHLIA8JP

I hope this guide was helpful! 
Also, have a wonderful Thanksgiving! See you Friday! 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment