Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Shoes For Dayss

Hello friends! Am I the only person READY for fall. Like I'm ready for fall next week. That's just enough time to get a new wardrobe, shoes included! Unfortunately we have a ways to go until fall which is plenty of time to go shopping without going completely broke. This fall I'm really looking forward to the shoes. Why shoes you ask? I love how a shoes can bring an outfit up a few notches to a  touch of sexy and down a few notches to a cool casual. So I'm ALL about the shoes this fall! Now I wouldn't be a good blogger if I didn't show you  which shoes I'm going to add to my closet (slowly obviously...so I don't go broke)!





Shoes For Dayss
1.Steve Madden/ 2.Sperry Top-Sider Avery/ 3.Maiden Lane Crystal Pointy Toe (Sold Out)/ 4.Steve Madden Women's Cinch/ 5.Converse Chuck Taylor/ 6.J.Crew Blakely/ 7.Cole Haan 'Embury'/

What shoes are you going to add to your closet this fall?!
Let me know!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment