Monday, May 5, 2014

Real Life: Give Finals Some Personality!

This post brought to you by BIC 4-Color pen. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hello friends!

I have exactly 6 days left of my undergraduate career and the pressure is on with finals right around the corner! Luckily I've found my secret weapon to make studying for finals a lot easier ;) The BIC® 4-Color™ pens are to die for! They make studying a little more bearable with their fun and colorful pens. The best thing about these pens is that they are 4 Inseparable Colors in 1 Pen! I know I tend to get distracted when I'm outlining a section with several different color pens, now they are all in one place! This makes it super easy for me to outline and keep my thought organized. What I love most about these pens is that depending on my mood that day I can write in whichever color I feel like. I know it sound odd, but the color that I choose to write in on any given day usually depends on my mood. If I need a classy color to write in blue is the obvious choice, and the colors green and red when I need some color on my notes. Lastly, black is my classic go to color. All of these pens have a personality of their own! The blue pen is hot shot and he knows it. Let's just say he comes from a long line of royalty ;) Get it? Royal Blue? The green pen is a little bit of the jealous type, I mean you would be too if your counterparts got used more than you! The red pen like for everything to be correc, he picks up the smallest things. The black pen feels a little under appreciated everyone likes to go for the blue pen!  I like to think that my personality is closet to the blue pen. Every girl likes to feel like their royalty! 

Which personality are you?

These pens are so easy to find, hit up any Staples or if your like myself and too busy to go to the store order them online via Amazon.  

Be sure to like their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter! If you live in the NYC area the BIC® 4-Color™ boys are roaming around the city, make sure to snap a selfie with them and use the hashtag #BIC4ColorNYC.

Also check out their hilarious video on Youtube: 

 

Happy Finals Everyone! Good Luck! 

xoxo



 


Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment