Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Real Life: Music Tuesday?

I'm backkkkk. I'm so glad to be writing again! It's been far too long. The week before finals and finals itself have a way of sucking the life out of you. I am fully alive and well thankfully. If you saw my last post you know that I was pretty much snowed in at school and we still had finals. Part of me was wishing that they would cancel finals and send us home (wishful thinking). Although I did not get my wish it was a nice distraction from studying. This finals week was interesting, I learned a lot about myself for example, if I don't have caffeine immediately upon waking up I will be sleepy for the entire day (luckily I learned this the weekend before finals). Secondly my favorite coffee combo is sugar cookie coffee, regular creamer and cinnamon. This combination reminds me of winter and it tastes like it (future recipe post coming soon!) Lastly when I am very sleep deprived I'm very hyper and have a bad case of the giggles. I always thought this would be the opposite. You learn something new every finals week. Last year I learned that if you sleep in your study room no one will steal it from you. They will unfortunately, steal your study room if you are in it studying quietly. The culprits will most likely be loud and accompanied by friends acting like you don't existence or aren't studying! Next semester will be my last finals week in my college career and I couldn't be happier!

So since I Missed Monday I thought I would do a music Tuesday? So I present to you the one and only…

Katy Perry 

Unconditionally 





  

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment