Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Real Life: What I'm Loving Wednesday

Real Life: What I'm Loving Wednesday






  1. Swedish Fish- My guilty pleasure snack when doing school work
  2. My Lilly Pulitzer agenda- Seriously my life saver, without it I would have no idea how to live nor what was going on around me.
  3. My monogramed t-shirt- Great to throw on with jeans and boots when i'm in a hurry, plus it keeps me warm! 
  4. Rosebud Salve- My lips's saving grace for the cold weather. 
  5. Tazo China Green Tips- My go to hot drink for the fall. I'm trying to stray away from anything pumpkin spice otherwise i'll be spending a lot of time in the gym ;) 
  6. Bubba Cup- My Bubba travel cup is the newest addition to my cup collection! It keeps my drinks cold and warm.
  7. Anne Klein Boots- I wear these pretty much everyday and they look good with everything! 
What are some of your favorite things this Wednesday?
Tell me below! 
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh most of those are my faves too, I feel like we would get along :) I'm new to HerCampus and love finding fellow college bloggers (Sometimes feel like I'm the only one!)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete