Monday, October 7, 2013

Real Life: Music Monday

Hello Everyone! Happy Monday! I apologize in advance for this Music Monday's format. I recently updated my MacBook to Mountain Lion which I love, but now that I've updated some of my old programs no longer work. This includes my Adobe Photoshop which is what I use for most of my blog posts. I'm now on the hunt for something new and preferably not to pricey since I am a college student. If you have any suggestion let me know!

Less about my Adobe issues and more about music! Now that fall had kind of come? I say that as a question because my Lilly planner says it's fall, but when I step outside it's 84 degrees outside. I'm very confused by this weather, but I won't complain too much because it has been quite nice. So in preparation for fall, I've been listening to a lot of pretty mellow music with a few spurts of techno here and there. The spurts of upbeat music come from my 5am workouts, let's be real, mellow music in the morning is no way to stay awake at all ( I know this from personal experience. Big no, no.). The mellow music is saved for the day time when I'm fully awake and functional. I like doing homework, running errands, and reading a good book to this playlist. If it were a little colder outside...I see myself all snuggled up on my couch with a nice book, chai tea, a pumpkin spice candle burning with this playlist playing in the background. Hopefully in due time.

Foundations- Kate Nash 
Black Horse and a Cherry Tree- KT Tunstall
Elastic Heart- Sia, The Weeknd, Diplo 
Stay the Night- Zedd, Hayley Williams (Great song for getting ready in the morning!) 
Heartbeats- Jose Gonzalez 
Need Your Love- The Temper Trap
Wild- Jessie J, Big Sean 
Dream- Priscilla Ahn 
World Spins Madly On- The Weepies 
Summertime Sadness (Lana Del Rey vs. Cedric Gervais)- Lana Del Ray, Cedric Gervais 
The Special Two- Missy Higgins
Gonna Get Over You- Sara Bareilles
Ordinary Day- Vanessa Carlton 
Can't Stop Me- Afrojack & Shermanology 
Candles- Daughter 
Dreaming- Smallpools 
Let Her Go- Passenger
Glowing- Nikki Williams 
Angels- A$AP Rocky 

"Dream with desire, wake up with action!" - Anonymous 

Have a great day lovies! 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment