Friday, September 27, 2013

Real Life: I got through it!

Hey Everyone! It's been a while since I've spoken to all and I'm very, very very, sorry! The past two weeks have been hell! Everything was just piling up and I didn't want to write a mediocre post, so I decided to take a break for a little bit until things died down. I finally have some time to breathe easier this week, thank God.

Last week I was a little under the weather and swamped with work. I was running from meeting to meeting, then class, all while trying to do my homework and study. It's not impossible, just challenging. It took a lot of green tea, coffee and the constant reminder that all this is temporary. I was stressed out even more because the thought of GRE's and graduate schools were being added to the mix. Everything about grad school scares me a little bit, the test, applying to schools just all of it. I went to my school's career center where they calmed my fears...for a little while. That same day my cartilage piercing was a little irritated, thinking nothing of it, I cleaned it then went to bed. Bad Idea. When I woke my ear was ...infected, I'll spare you all the gory details. But it was bad, so, so, so, bad; bad enough that I had to be taken to the hospital where they couldn't touch my ear without me crying. My ear had to be numbed with a needle the size of my face, 5 times. I was in the emergency room for like an hour while they tried to figure out what to do, they finally decided that they needed to remove my earring. I cried the entire time. So. Much. Pain. But i'm okay now!

These past two weeks have been a mess, but I'm back! Here's my life via Instagram.

Getting some studying done with the help of Ryan ;) 
Organizing my life, Lilly style!

Went to a heritage fair and petted the fluffiest bunny ever! 

Got a new dress! It's super comfy and has keyholes in the back with bows!

My go-to salad, cucumbers, tomato's with raspberry vinaigrette. 

My take on healthy Mexican food. It wasn't bad. 

Store bought, iced caramel macchiato. So good! And it saves money! 

I've been trying to eat healthier so I made Zucchini pizza with a piece of chicken on the side! Yum! 

Just learning about baptism, the joys  of Theology...

Post workout meal. I drink a lot of liquids.

Tried macaroons for the first time, so good!  

OOTD

My Mantra.

I was going down memory lane and found this picture of my papa bear and I. :) 


My motivation to wake up to go to the gym in the morning! Nobody has time for busted cans of biscuits.

My future dog! It's been decided and I will find this dog!

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment