Thursday, August 1, 2013

Real Life: Weddings are my favorite!



Hello all! The past weekend my cousin had the wedding of her dreams and I was so blessed to be a part of it. My cousin an his wife have been together since college almost 11 or 12 years I believe. I've known his wife Julie since I was 11! That's just about half my life and I wouldn't want to have it any other way! She's like a sister to me, and I couldn't be happier for the two of them. 
Here's the awesome part...I was the officiant of the ceremony! I got ordained long ago on the Internet one night, I thought why not? It was amazing! In addition to that I sang at the wedding too! It was a joyous occasion and the reception was so much fun. A lot of dancing and laughing with friends and family. Nothing gets better than that. 


The Bride and I before the wedding

Table 7 was clearly the fun table ;) 

Center pieces at cocktail hour


My Cousin Mike and I.

People Busting some moves on the dance floor. 

My cousin Natalie and I.

Myself and the Bridesmaids after the wedding. 


Now that the fun is over it's back to reality for this gal.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment