Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Real Life: My last first day of college.

It's so surreal, but as you can see from my title today is my last first day of college. I know this sounds cheesy but I swear that my freshman year was just yesterday! I remember it perfectly! My ENIRE family came to help me move in, I met my roommate for the first time, decorated my room and ate lunch with some new people. It was a new journey in my life that I was both excited and scared about but ready to take it head on. I met so many people that year, came out of my shell and made lasting memories. This has honestly been the best three years of my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's crazy to believe that in just a few short months I'll be entering a new chapter of life. I'm both excited and scared but ready to take it head on ;)







Move-In Day

My first weekend of school. 

My first day of senior year. 

Xoxo

Dahlia 





No comments:

Post a Comment