Sunday, July 21, 2013

Real Life: "It's so pretty I don't want to use it!"

Hello all! I hope your keeping cool in this "sultry" weather as a local weather man said. Sultry is such an odd word to use, why not sweltering? When I think sultry I think of sexy. Sorry about the rant but I thought you all might like that tidbit. This title might be a little confusing but it is how i'm feeling at this current moment. I finally ordered myself a Lilly Pulitzer Planner in the print Get Nauti in the jumbo size from Lifeguard Press. It only took three days for it to get here. I am so in love with! It's literally so pretty that I don't want to use it (but I most certainly will!). It is from August 2013 to December 2014 and I can't wait to fill it up! It came with stickers, which I love and cute little quotes all throughout the planner! I'm so excited to start filling it up!






No comments:

Post a Comment