Friday, May 31, 2013

Real Life: Bathing Suit Love

So I don't know if y'all know summer time is coming around but you probably couldn't tell with tis up and down crazy weather. Even though the weather is a little strange I'm still going to prepare with suits on suits on suits, bathing suits that is. I really want to try the high waisted look but also the fringe look or maybe the riffle look, I'm just all over the place as you can see! Can y'all help me pick out some new suits? Let me know which ones are your favorite! 


This high waisted galaxy swimsuit by Gabi Fresh is super funky and so different. I'm obsessed with it although it's a little on the pricey side though ($68)

I love the geometric shapes on this one!
I love this suit but I got to get in shape first haha.

I'm obsessed with this one too! But again, I need to get in shape.

This would be super cute with a navy blue high waisted bottoms! This is from an Etsy shop.



I'm in love with this one too!

Ahh this is such a  I love them all! Help! Let me know which one's are your favorite! 

xoxo
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment