Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dinner Party Ready!


Tonight my parents are hosting a dinner party, so I thought this would be the perfect time to do a post on dinner party attire. I have compiled a few outfit ideas!


Dinner Party Ready!




1. If you are looking for a more formal look you can never go wrong with a little black dress, they are so versatile and mix up your shoes and accessories! I would pair one of these dresses with black Kate Spade pumps and a sparkly clutch. A color that I've noticed being worn in the winter is deep purple, so why not have little purple dress! I love this purple banded dress also perfect for a diner party.

2. Another great option is a nice skirt with a blouse. My favorite combo would have to be the red skirt and the first white blouse. I love the zipper detail of the skirt and the richness of the red.

3. Now if you are going for a more casual and comfortable look, these wrap and shirt dresses are perfect! Pair them with a nude heel of flat your good to go!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, I'll most likely be going for looks number two tonight. I'll take pictures and let you know how it goes!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment