Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Real Life: Fall Favorites

Real Life: Fall Favorites





  1.  Big sweaters are a must for fall! This one in particular is my favorite because it has deer on them! So cute! 
  2. Scarves are another must, such a great fall accessory! 
  3. Boots are one of my favorite things to wear for fall, they add so much to an outfit!
  4. Of course Pumpkin spice lattes are a favorite for fall! If I could I'd drink one everyday! But uh...thats a lot of calories! So i'll stick to 3 a week. 
  5. Eggo pumpkin spice waffles are soooo good! I have had them for breakfast for the past 4 days. Unfortunately I just ran out today, I could cry :( 
  6. I have not tried Coffee-Mate's pumpkin spice creamer, but I have heard wonderful things  about it, so I decided to put it on my fall favorites because i'm pretty sure that i'm going to love!
  7. I can always go for a great nude polish, and Essie's Topless and Barefoot is a great go-to fall color! 
What are your fall favorites? Leave me a comment!
xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment