Wednesday, August 1, 2012

University Low Down: School Supplies


Hey everyone! Can you believe that it is already August? I can't! Because that means school is right around the corner, which i'm dreading because I'm not ready to go back! But going back to school isn't all bad. The one thing that I throughly enjoy is back to school shopping especially school supplies. I'm a nerd I know, there's just something about school supplies that makes me super excited! So I hit up my local target and got a few things. 

I didn't get to many things because I have some extra supplies from last semester. 
I got some paperrmate pens in black and a bunch of other bright colors. I love these pens they write sooooo smooth! 
Bright Post-it's to marks pages in my textbook of course. I use to use large sticky notes to mark pages, so annoying! 
Notebook, two 3 subject notebooks and one 1 subject.


Last week I was reading one of my favorite blogs by Sarah over at  Too Much Is Never Enough and  she came up with a great idea to spice up your agenda, by making it personal with a monogram! I loved this idea so much that the minute after I finished reading her post I went to Etsy and ordered some monograms from Vinyl Concepts (You should really check them out, they have some pretty neat stuff!) .  And they came in 3 days! They came is the cutest little envelope, and my name and address was handwritten which I liked because it was very personal!


The Monogram on my Agenda

I decided to monogram the rest of my notebooks because I loved how my Agenda looked!

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Happy school supplies shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment