Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Real Life: The University Low Down: Tape Painting

Hello Everyone! Hope you all are having a great hump day! I'm sorry I didn't post anything on this segment last week, it was because I working on this project to show you all but it took longer than I thought! My inspiration for this project was something that I saw on pinterest. Since a lot of my dorm decor is tiffany blue and white I thought that this complement it really nicely. I made one with a bronze background and another with a silver background. This project was a little difficult only because the tape I used took some of the paint with it when I needed to remove it but I was able to fix it by just painting over it.  


My inspiration 


What I came up with!

I hope you all liked this post! Next week I'll be working on a brand new craft that I'm so excited to share with you all, my inspiration? pinterest of course! 


I hope to make at least two of these for my jewelry and one for my me and my roommates keys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment