Thursday, June 28, 2012

Real Life: It's Time For A Big Girl Wallet

I am 20 years old and I have had the same Vera Bradley wrislet/wallet for 4 years. I think it's time that she retires forever! She has been good to me these last few years but it's time for change. I want something durable classic but different, preferably something with a zipper. Here are some things I had in mind.

kate spade new york 'daycation - lacey' wallet


kate spade new york 'flicker - lacey' zip around wallet

kate spade new york 'daycation - lacey' wallet

Tory Burch 'Roslyn' Continental Wallet

MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Classic Q - Vertical Zippy' Wallet

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Carryall' Saffiano Wallet

Diane von Furstenberg Lizard Embossed Continental Wallet

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Hamilton' Zip Around Wallet


Ahhhhh! There are just so many and I don't know which one I want! Which one would you guys get? 

No comments:

Post a Comment